A 15-year-old boy died at a hospital in Srinagar on Sunday, a few days after he was electrocuted at his home in Kalaroose area of north Kashmir’s Kupwara district.
A police official told that Tawseef Ahmed Mughal (15) son of Farooq Ahmed Mughal of Sarkuli Kalaroose was electrocuted at his home some days ago. He was shifted to local hospital wherefrom he was shifted to Srinagar hospital where he succumbed to his injuries.
The police said that a case has been registered in connection with the incident. (GNS)