SRINAGAR, SEP 06 2018
Two residential houses and a cow shed were completely gutted in a massive fire incident at Surfraw area of Gund Tehsil of central Kashmir’s Ganderbal district here on Thursday Police official told.
They said that fire broke out in the residential house of Abdul Rahman Khatana Son of Goga Khatana at Gujar Pati Surfraw Ganiwan and within no time engulfed the nearby cow shed and residential house of Shabir Ahmad Khatana Son of Abdul Aziz Khatana, resulting in complete damage of two houses.
Fire was brought under control by fire tender with the help of police and locals. There was no loss of life reported in the incident.
The cause of fire is believed to be short circuit. (PTK)