Srinagar, Publish Date: Mar 13 2018
A girl ended her life by consuming some poisonous substance at her home in Kulgam, police said today.
“As has been reported that during intervening night of 11/12th of March 2018, an 18 years old girl (name withheld) resident of Kulgam has consumed some poisonous substance at her home,” said a spokesman.
She was shifted to District Hospital Anantnag from Sub District Hospital Yaripora, where she breathed her last.
Kulgam police has registered a case in this regard.